The Delivery Promise℠ for Donor Egg IVF
The Delivery Promise for Donor Egg IVF offers preset pricing for up to six fresh treatment cycles and any resulting frozen embryo transfer cycles with a 100% refund of the base fee if you do not take home a baby. There are three options:
Prior to beginning your cycle you will need an initial consultation with a GIVF physician, held by phone or in person, and preliminary diagnostic testing.
The Delivery Promise for Donor Egg IVF
The Delivery Promise for Donor Egg IVF offers qualified patients up to six fresh donor cycles as well as any resulting frozen embryo transfer cycles and a 100% refund of the base fee if you do not take home a baby. All cycles must be initiated within 36 months of signing the Program Agreement. Patients must be 51 years old or younger in order to participate in The Delivery Promise for Donor Egg IVF.
The Deliver Promise for Donor Egg IVF base fee includes the services listed below. This fee is fully refundable if you do not take home a baby.
- up to six fresh Donor Egg IVF cycles
- all donor retrieval procedures, anesthesia, donor compensation and medications
- ICSI if needed
- all transfers
- all resulting frozen embryo transfer (FET) cycles
- embryo cryopreservation
- embryo storage (until you give birth or the contract terminates)
- all pregnancy tests for each fresh and frozen cycle
- one gestational sonogram per cycle
Rarely, where medical or fertility history is significant, an additional premium may be assessed. Your physician will determine whether you have any of the conditions that may require added fees. Although premiums will increase your cost, they are refundable if you do not take home a baby.
For more information about our Donor Egg IVF program, contact one of our financial counselors at 800.552.4363 or 703.698.7355.
The Delivery Promise using Fairfax Egg Bank
This program uses frozen donor eggs and is our most affordable, comprehensive and convenient donor egg pregnancy guarantee option and offers an extremely high likelihood of success.
Advantages of frozen donor eggs:
- Frozen donor eggs are immediately available so you can easily match with an egg donor of your choice.
- Using frozen donor eggs grants you more flexibility, so you can schedule your treatment when it is convenient for you.
- Using frozen donor eggs allows for more simplified treatment protocols.
- The lower price of frozen donor eggs makes them more affordable.
The Delivery Promise using Fairfax Egg Bank
The Delivery Promise using Fairfax Egg Bank agreement is very inclusive. It includes up to six frozen donor egg cycles and all resulting frozen embryo transfer cycles.
The agreement is for 36 months and is considered fulfilled upon the live birth of a baby. Patients must be 51 years old or younger in order to qualify for The Delivery Promise using Fairfax Egg Bank.
The Delivery Promise Frozen Donor Egg includes:
- Up to six treatment cycles using frozen donor eggs
- Donor matching
- All in-house monitoring
- Warming of oocytes
- Assisted hatching (if recommended)
- Cryopreservation of any embryos not transferred in a fresh IVF cycle under this agreement (for as long as you are in the program)
- All resulting frozen embryo transfer (FET)cycles using embryos frozen under this agreement
- Embryo storage (until you give birth or contract terminates)
- All pregnancy tests for fresh and frozen cycles
- One gestational sonogram per treatment cycle
- 36 month contract - once live birth is achieved contract is fulfilled
For more information about The Delivery Promise using Fairfax EggBank please contact one of our financial counselors at 800.552.4363 or 703.698.7355.
Having a high quality frozen embryo program is critical to offering higher cumulative probabilities of success. Our data on fresh and frozen embryo cycles in Donor Egg IVF is very encouraging for couples seeking Donor Egg IVF. For success rates, click here.
The ability to offer a quality frozen embryo program distinguishes a program's success rate overall. GIVF has one of the most comprehensive and successful storage programs available. It is important to note that at GIVF we freeze every embryo in an individual container rather than combining multiple embryos. This allows each couple the ability to decide exactly how many embryo(s) they want to thaw and transfer.
Click here for frozen embryo transfer success rates.