Careers at the Genetics & IVF Institute
Career opportunities with the Genetics & IVF Institute: where you can make a difference for families.
FT Client Services Specialist- Fairfax, VA
The Genetics & IVF Institute (GIVF), the parent company of Fairfax Cryobank, is seeking a full-time, entry level Client Services Specialist to join our team which is located in Fairfax, VA. Fairfax Cryobank works with clients to help their dreams of becoming a parent a reality. Applicants should have patience and compassion for clients trying to conceive. The candidate must be self-motivated, dependable, detail oriented and able to handle multiple office responsibilities simultaneously.
Associate degree or 2 years call center experience is required. Fluent in German or Portuguese is a plus! Fairfax Cryobank is accessible via the Dunn-Loring metro, offers free parking, and offers an amazing retention program, including free staff lunches, gift cards for special occasions, excellent compensation, a bonus program, benefits and a positive work environment. Monday-Friday 11:30AM-8:00PM.
To apply, kindly email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and note CSR in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V
FT FEB Client Relations Specialist- Fairfax, VA
Fairfax EggBank – (fairfaxeggbank.com) is the trusted choice in frozen donor eggs for IVF treatment. We offer a rigorously screened database of egg donors and state-of-the-art egg freezing technology. Our caring, professional staff work with clinics and doctors, both domestically and internationally to provide patients with compassionate care, advanced medical science, and outstanding customer service.
The Fairfax EggBank, a division of the Genetics & IVF Institute, is seeking a full-time Client Relations Specialist to help bring hope to couples struggling with infertility and assist them with building and growing their families. Successful candidates will possess patience and compassion for clients trying to conceive, as well as exceptional communication skills, and the ability to multi-task effectively.
While Fairfax EggBank is a proven leader in the industry, we are looking to rapidly grow the business, expand our affiliated clinics, and sign on additional production sites. This position is ideal for a passionate and driven sales professional who thrives on growth and recognizes opportunity. Employees strive for excellence on a daily basis within a close-knit team oriented environment, and are dedicated to seeing the continued progress of the program.
- Provide exceptional customer service to potential recipients and affiliated and non-affiliated clinic partners interested in Fairfax EggBank offerings.
- Answer inquiries via phone and email communication.
- Maintain accurate records and track transactions to ensure flawless execution.
- Assist in data analysis to ensure high quality control standards and comply with strict regulatory guidelines.
- Establish and maintain relationships with affiliated clinic partners.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong customer service and relationship building experience.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, orally and in writing.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at the same time.
- Self-motivated, dependable.
- Team player.
- Strong emotional intelligence.
- Associates degree. Bachelor’s degree preferred or minimum of 2 years of work experience is a high-paced healthcare/medical setting.
- Fluency speaking, reading and writing in Spanish is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Proven Business-to-Business, non-retail sales experience, a plus.
Fairfax EggBank offers excellent compensation, benefits and a positive work environment.
To apply, kindly send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and please not FEBCSR in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.
FT Executive Director of Operations- Fairfax Cryobank
Fairfax Cryobank– (fairfaxcryobank.com) is the trusted choice for donor sperm. We offer an extensive rigorously screened database of sperm donors, and state-of-the-art freezing technology. Our caring, professional staff partner with over 1,700 IVF clinics and providers to provide patients with compassionate care, advanced medical science, and outstanding customer service.
Fairfax Cryobank (FCB), a division of the Genetics & IVF Institute is seeking a full-time, Executive Director of Operations, to further the position of the FCB brand and services. The individual will be responsible for extending FCB’s reach on an international level, strengthening relationships amongst providers, improving upon external and internal communications between our clinic partners and the FCB team, increasing sales across the donor portfolio, strategizing additional ways to gain market share, and identifying new opportunities for sales and marketing growth across FCB.
FCB is a proven industry leader. We are looking for an innovative and motivated team player who is adept at evolving processes and analyzing opportunities for growth across Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Production. Candidates must have prior experience leading effective teams in both start-up and mature business environments. FCB employees strive for excellence on a daily basis, and are dedicated to seeing the continued progress of the program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide daily hands-on leadership and establish goals across Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Production
- Oversee the recruiting, hiring, training, coaching of all employees, and provide cohesive business strategy and brand communications to all employees
- Analyze and evolve existing processes across all major functions of the business with the intent to maintain industry advantage
- Identify opportunities for strengthening and fostering relationships with provider and clinic partners, while increasing sales across Fairfax Cryobank (FCB)
- Work tirelessly to ensure FCB is the #1 choice for frozen donor sperm across all clinic partner locations, and continuously research opportunities for new partnerships
- Research and maintain a competitive analysis for utilization when developing budgets and to maintain a competitive edge
- Develop a clear understanding of the business offerings and points of difference, clearly communicate these offerings to existing and future partners
- Work with FCB’s General Manager, Director of Operations, and Senior Marketing Manager to outline a strategy for target outreach and communications through Marketing and Business Development channels
- Strategize with the General Manager and Director of Operations to ensure best practices are consistently being utilized at all FCB locations
- Identify provider and patient needs, track KPIs, and communicate feedback from the field to the executive management team on a weekly and monthly basis
- Provide the Senior Marketing Manager with business insights with the intent to evolve the strategy for donor recruitment and recipient sales
- Meticulously record communications from the field within the EMR and delegate tasks to appropriate team members when necessary
- Attend conferences to serve as a representative of FCB while networking with potential and current affiliate partners
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, and a minimum of 5-7 years of leadership experience in the fields of Business Development and/or Operations is required
- International Business Development experience is preferred
- Healthcare experience is preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, and a proven ability to develop meaningful professional relationships
- Excellent computer/typing skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, CRM systems
- Ability to navigate an electronic work environment including Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Travel up to 15% required
To apply, kindly send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and note CryoExec in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V