The Delivery Promise℠ for IVF
The Delivery Promise℠ for IVF offers qualified patients up to six cycles with a 100% refund of the base fee if you do not take home a baby 24 or more weeks after the embryo transfer. All cycles must be completed within 36 months of signing the Program Agreement, or before age 40, whichever comes first.
The Delivery Promise for IVF program includes:
- Up to six fresh cycles (and unlimited frozen cycles)
- All in-house monitoring services
- Cryopreservation (freezing) of extra embryos with each cycle
- Embryo storage fees until the terms of the agreement are fulfilled
- All pregnancy tests are included
- Cycle reviews with a GIVF physician following each treatment cycle
The plan does not include:
- Preliminary consults with clinician(s)
- Pre-screening laboratory tests
- The cost of fertility medications
- Anesthesia-related services
- Services performed by any third party
- Non-surgical sperm aspiration (NSA)
PGD is not available for The Delivery Promise.
Please note that all cycles must be completed within 36 months of signing the The Delivery Promise for IVF agreement, or before age 40, whichever comes first. Plan details are subject to change without advance notice unless an actual contract has been signed.
Our financial counselors are available to assist you in choosing the program that best fits your needs. To speak with a financial counselor, call 800.552.4363 or 703.698.7355.