Careers at the Genetics & IVF Institute
Career opportunities with the Genetics & IVF Institute: where you can make a difference for families.
Donor Egg Coordinator- Fairfax, VA
The Fairfax EggBank, a subsidiary of the Genetics & IVF Institute, is seeking a full-time, Donor Egg Coordinator to play a key role in assisting the Donor Egg Program Manager in screening potential donors and managing active donors in our Fairfax EggBank donor program. Successful candidates should have patience and compassion for donors and recipients, as well as exceptional communication skills, and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Review donor applications including medical and family histories
- Conducts donor interviews and screenings
- Facilitates the execution of successful donor egg programs at Fairfax EggBank’s satellite partner clinics
- Lead donor cycle coordination including: plan calendars, order medications, provide injection lessons, chart prep, follow cycles
- Other special projects and duties as assigned
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of infertility experience
- Demonstrated experience in Donor Program Coordination
- Knowledge of FDA ad HIPAA compliance preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
Fairfax EggBank is the trusted choice in frozen donor eggs for IVF treatment. We offer a rigorously screened database of egg donors and state-of-the-art egg freezing technology. Our caring, professional staff work with clinics and doctors, both nationally and internationally to provide their patients compassionate care, advanced medical science, and outstanding customer service. Genetics & IVF Institute offers excellent compensation, a bonus program, benefits and a positive work environment.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com and note DEC in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V