Careers at the Genetics & IVF Institute
Career opportunities with the Genetics & IVF Institute: where you can make a difference for families.
Scheduling Representative (Fairfax, VA)
The Genetics & IVF Institute (GIVF) has an immediate opening for a full-time Scheduling Representative at our headquarters in Fairfax, VA. The successful candidate must provide excellent communication and scheduling services to our patients, to the clinic staff and related support service groups. The candidate must also be a detail-oriented self-starter, have excellent interpersonal, administrative, and customer service skills. Responsibilities include: Answering incoming calls on a multi-phone line system; timely and accurate management of patient scheduling/notes in NextGen EPM system, and other duties as assigned.
Requirements include: Bachelor's degree and prior experience in call center environment, particularly in health care call center; familiarity with women's reproductive health care and IVF services and procedures desired; excellent problem-solving, interpersonal skills; ability to work independently and communicate with people at all levels, both inside and outside GIVF, while maintaining appropriate protocol and diplomacy; technologically proficient (Multi-line phone systems, MS Office Suite, NextGen EPM experience highly desirable). Schedule for this position is Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
To apply now, kindly email your resume with a cover letter noting your salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org and note SCHEDULING in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.
Cryobank Marketing Manager (Fairfax, VA )
For over 20 years, Fairfax Cryobank, a division of the Genetics & IVF Institute, has provided the highest quality donor sperm that has led to the creation of many happy healthy families. Fairfax Cryobank serves clients nationwide and around the globe.
The Cryobank Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and implementing short and long term business tactics to effectively support business plan objectives to achieve sales and profit objectives. Responsibilities include digital, social, and brand strategy development, marketing plan development, and project management. Individual will support brand/Customer Relationship Marketing digital and social strategy development and implementation aligned to business priorities. Role will be viewed as a subject matter expert and will support the development of an overall strategy and roadmap for all existing and emerging digital, social and mobile channels for brand and CRM program.
- Provide strategic commercial input to the development of assigned product(s).
- Lead brand/CRM digital and social strategy development and implementation aligned to business priorities.
- Key driver of on-line marketing innovation and capabilities including digital destinations, video, search, social media, and digital events.
- Create a comprehensive strategy to build social media capabilities. Develop a roadmap for social media that includes an understanding of both technical requirements and business requirements. Provide hands on delivery of messaging through all social media channels.
- Manage online branding, communications and campaigns through brand/CRM program website, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, and search marketing.
- Architect and implement digital marketing programs associated with driving key business goals including: lead generation, revenue, interest, awareness, engagement, loyalty and satisfaction. Execute digital marketing strategies that align with business priorities and are tailored for core audiences and segments.
- Develop measurement criteria to track program effectiveness and monitor results. Strong understanding of digital analytics. Compile and report on campaign/digital metrics and KPI's and ensure ongoing optimization.
- Leverage testing and industry best practices to constantly optimize brand CRM program and customer experience.
- Manage functional website enhancements:
- Identify and prioritize functional enhancements for all websites
- Oversee development of wireframes and creative
- Manage integration of new functionality and content
- Form relationships with agency partners and internal cross-functional teams.
- Website redesigns:
- Oversee front and backend strategy, implementation, testing and launch of redesigned websites
- Develop site creative and user experience strategies
- Oversee all digital creative.
- Manage the development of marketing and sales aid/promotional materials to effectively promote and sell the product. Manage promotional materials to establish product branding and messaging.
- Present product and marketing programs to Sr. Management.
- Create and implement marketing programs to support a designated product line(s).
- Design and execute advertising and promotion plans.
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing.
- 2-3 years of progressively responsible Marketing product/brand management experience in either health care/OTC marketing; or consumer packaged goods marketing; or a combination of the two.
- 2-3 years of experience in social media/digital media/interactive marketing space.
- 2-years of SEO experience
- Demonstrated success and leadership in project management
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of Internet-based consumer behavior and direct marketing.
- Expertise in online metrics and best practices. Understanding of ecommerce practices and trends.
- High level of comfort with technology
- Self-started and is proactive and resourceful in carrying out work assignments and following through.
- Detail oriented, organized, thorough and respect for quality control.
- Monitor competitive activity to provide insights and recommendations.
To apply, kindly send your cover letter, resume and salary history, to email@example.com and type Marketing in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V
Medical Front Desk Receptionist - Part-time Floater (Bethesda, MD/Fairfax, VA)
The Genetics & IVF Institute (GIVF) provides a full range of reproductive treatment options with multiple locations across the US and substantial international operations. The Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) division runs one of the leading donor egg programs in the country and was one of the first clinics in the US to offer elective oocyte freezing and an egg bank (Fairfax Egg Bank). GIVF also owns one of the largest sperm banks in the US (Fairfax Cryobank) and operates a reproductive genetics division as well as its own internal genetics labs.
GIVF is seeking a friendly, outgoing, upbeat, patient-oriented part-time Medical Front Desk receptionist for our Bethesda, MD (Tuesday and Friday) and Fairfax, VA (Wednesday and Thursday) locations. Responsibilities include: greeting patients on arrival, confirming necessary personal information, securing required signatures, notifying clinical staff of patient arrival, answering phones and transfer calls professionally and promptly, escorting patients to physician office and/or procedure area, scheduling return appointments, collecting amounts from patients as noted by patient account staff, preparing patient charts, faxing, photocopying, distributing, scanning incoming records. Training will be provided.
A minimum of five years related experience in a medical office setting and/or an equivalent experience in customer service in a medical office setting is required. Experience in women's health/ infertility field is highly desired. High school diploma or Associate's degree in health care related field is required. Fluency in Spanish is a plus!
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and note "Part-time Front Desk" on the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V