About the Genetics & IVF Institute
The Genetics & IVF Institute is a fully integrated, comprehensive fertility center located in Fairfax, VA and North Bethesda, MD (Washington, DC metropolitan area).
Since 1984, we have been an innovator in infertility treatment and genetics care and have helped thousands of patients worldwide realize their dreams of starting a family.
We offer many fertility treatment options for individuals and couples trying to conceive. Why should you trust the Genetics & IVF Institute for your care?
- Our compassionate physicians and nurses are dedicated to providing you personalized care. We want each patient to feel like our only patient.
- You can begin treatment immediately. Regardless of whether you need IUI, IVF, Donor Egg IVF, or PGD, you can initiate treatment when it is convenient for you.
- A leader in donor gametes, we offer a large selection of fully screened, immediately available, college educated egg donors and quality donor sperm from our own cryobanks.
- In addition to our fertility experts, we have an in-house Reproductive Genetics team that provides genetic counseling, PGD for genetic disease prevention, and prenatal screening.
- We are the only major practice in the Washington, DC area that offers gender selection for Family Balancing.
- You can choose from many financial options to help you afford treatment including refund programs, multicycle packages, and financing options.
- A GIVF patient discusses her experience.
Learn more about the Genetics & IVF Institute: read what patients have to say about their experience here and learn about our history of excellence.
To get started, click here to learn when you should see an infertility specialist or here to schedule a consultation.